Thursday, June 28, 2012

Michelle Armas

Ya'll know about Michelle Armas, right? If not, well then you're in for a treat. And if so, everyone could always enjoy another look. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. artwork. Stunning. Totally what I lurve..








While I love them all, Antonia is the one I purchased (in print form, of course)
I love it, but have yet to purchase a frame and find the perfect spot! I will share when I do. Michelle also has an awesome blog. She is so raw and honest and says things on her blog that I would only dream of saying, like "this is me, fuckers." I mean. This is going to be hard for me to publish and I was just quotin'!

Oh, and P.S.! She has a big sale coming up on July 2. You have to sign up for her newsletter to receive a code. Maybe I'll score another print.. but which one to choose? 

images and fab artwork: Michelle Armas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!