Monday, April 16, 2012

my sisters gave me a ten minute

time limit when we walked into a lovely thrift shop this weekend during a sister weekend at OSU. That illustrates my life well. Loving vintage home items. Slow. And indecisive. I could have bought SO. MANY. THINGGGS.


It was awesome and about 20 minutes later I walked out with these two gems.

Lurve them and they are still searching for a comfortable place to rest in our abode. After that, we ate dinner and spent the night in bars where the restroom was "decorated" like this:
and the beer looked like this:
To finish off the night we crashed a college house party, ate a cheesy bread "pizza" and officially crashed for the night at 4 am. I can still hang, people. Also, there's this:
The best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!