Sunday, April 22, 2012

recently...




1. I ate Skyline and loved it. The restaurant is right next door to where I work out, so it was a long time coming.
2. I admired my pup before tackling the day.
3. I was in a restaurant restroom with a loverly wall.




4. I had a pedicure {with wine}
5. It ended up like this. I was feelin' funky.
6. I went to my mom's art show {and had wine}



7. We went to one of my favorite local restaurants, Enoteca Emilia. I had duck liver ravioli {with wine}
8. Finally, I had quite a relaxing weekend and haven't done much of anything, which was necessary, especially after all the above which I did last week. Chris has been putting up with a lot of wedding-ness lately and I thought I'd show some appreciation. I bought him (us) a vintage bourbon decanter, filled it with some Maker's Mark, wrote sweet nothings in this card (which Chris admitted upon first reading it that he thought it said "Downtown." Insert head shake - True fan??) aaand made these homemade pizza rolls. Through his stomach, people.. and liver. The way to a man's heart is through his liver. Might be true ;)

It is now Sunday evening at 9:10. I've had a meatloaf in the oven since 6:30. It was slightly frozen, but my gawd. We're finally eating in a few. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!