1. Lots of cleaning was done. Duncan was too scared of the broom to be outside, but too concerned with his sticks to go very far.
2. Relaxing after a long Saturday of housework.
3. Ripped my favorite jeans = THE WORST.
4. Part of our errand day was spent at Target. After I finished picking out our bedding, this is how I found C.
5. Our new bedding. I posted this pic to my instagram and received this comment "You got a stupid bed." True, if stupid means awesome! (??)
6. Close up of the patterns I selected. I'm pretty pleased with the combo!
7. Duncan and I shared the "trunk" of the car on the way to the Nature Center for an Easter hike.
8. Need I explain? ;)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Another one is quickly approaching!