Friday, April 6, 2012

I might stop using titles because I suck at them

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a good week. Here is some of what's been going on with me lately. 

1. One pretty flower out of a bouquet my mom got me (they were all pretty, not just the one.)
2. Our first wedding gift! This lovely vase.
3. My fav summer beer is back. Love-hate relationship right now, as I'm trying to be healthier!
4. Writing some thank you notes from us.
5. Our engagement (beer tasting) party invites.
6. Wanting to eat firemen Learning about fire trucks.

Oh, and 7. Thinking about not using titles on my blog because I. Can't. Ever. Think. Of. Anything. Any of you bloggers have the same problem?

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!