Monday, February 21, 2011

shine on

I was browsing Home Decorators Collection the other day and looky at what I found. The long lost twin of my birthday lamp. I assumed that it was a bit older (though I don't know how long they've carried this) because I bought it second-hand. I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase, as I paid around $70 and they sell it for $130. Now I know just where to go if she needs a friend!

Some other lovelies I spotted ...
Clara ...
Mimic ...
Raquel ...
Glover ...
... and finally, Roxie ...  (yes, we're still talking about lamps. We didn't transport to a Gentleman's Club)

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously the best! I can't believe I have not run across the Home Decorators collection. I guess that's what happens when you have two kids ages 3 and 4 running wild and needing direction. Thanks for sharing.
    AK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!