Sunday, February 27, 2011

Capital "C" is for Craving.

So. I started my detox diet last Monday. And I am so craving EVERYTHING right now. I've definitely made a few delicious dishes on this diet, but, who am I kidding? I'm not a dieter. This is really the first time I've ever carried out a diet, as I've only tried once before.
In particular, I'd love to eat...
A Terry's Turf Club Burger with duck fat fries. If you're in the Cincinnati area and haven't yet been, you must! My favorite... standard burger with Burgundy Wine Mushroom Sauce, extra mushrooms (can't remember if I got portabella or shitake,) Gouda cheese and caramelized onions. YUM.
A jelly-filled donut, fine with me if it's by Emeril!
Accompanied by a Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte ...
Chicken Pot Pie. I'd love to try this recipe by Sweet Paul ...
Followed by a Salted Caramel and Chocolate Cake (whaaat?)
And finally, a nice glass of red wine ...
And now, as they just aired a Share our Strength: end childhood hunger in America commercial on Food Network, I'm feeling a little guilty for this post. I have it pretty good, I know. Eat something delicious. Tell me about it. And help out a good cause if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!