Monday, August 6, 2012

weekend recap


So this weekend I made quite possibly the creepiest gift ever. It was a gift for our favorite about to be two-year old's birthday party. Don't judge. He grabbed an eye as soon as we walked in the door ;)


I had one of the best meals of my life with my family at Cumin. Besides the lovely company, the food was the bomb-diggity. Yeah, I said it. I had the most delicious lobster and finished it off with a gourmet root beer float. So good. If you're in the 'Nati and you haven't been, ya should!

Saturday I went to Amy Kirchen, an adorable boutique with even more adorable clothes, with my sister . And today we prepped for our garage sale we're having in a few weeks! Gettin' ready for another manic Monday. Hope yours is splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!