Wednesday, August 8, 2012

wedding wednesday : drink dispensers



As I mentioned before, I want to create a comfortable vibe at our wedding reception. We want guests to feel compelled to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home... well, as at home as we're allowed to be in an art museum! I thought one nice way to do that would be self-serve water with citrus, tea, etc. in some modern drink dispensers. I don't want it to look country-chic, so we opted for numero 3, whose shape I just love!

It was important that the dispenser be sturdy and have a spot to hang a tag (out goes number 1!) I got three and I'm planning on having one monogrammed if all goes according to plan ;)

P.S. Save the dates next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!