Sunday, July 22, 2012

weekend recap

My sis and I refinished a couple tables. It was our first attempt, and they didn't turn out too shabby! We followed this tutorial on refreshing vintage wood from The Brick House.

I had lotsa cuddle time with the bestest.

I indulged a bit. My sister brought donuts over on Sunday morning, and I devoured some deep fried Oreos at a church festival on Friday. One of my favorites. Love 'em. P.S. I'm so awkward when I take photos by myself. Poor Chris had to take 4 pics just to get this one.

We went to visit and snap some pics of our reception venue. More to come on Wednesday! And we've begun a Sunday dinner tradition. This week we made Roasted Vegetable Baked Penne and Chicken Meatballs. I'm stuffed and ready for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!