Monday, February 15, 2010

meet Duncan

Introducing the newest member of the family...Duncan! The first day(ish) he was very timid and loving. Now, Duncan is mischievous, curious and a little rebellious, but definitely still loving. He is trying to show us who's boss by eating paper towels, grabbing slippers on the go and other such activities. But, boy do I love this puppy. He fell asleep in my arms on the way home and has been warming my heart since. One of my favorite things that he did was on the first night when I was cooking. He wanted to cuddle up so badly that he laid between my feet and on my slippers. Yes, the same slippers he has been eying ever since! I was able to switch out his stuffed animal for my feet and we were golden.

Oh, and he loves his Molly Mutt bed...see?

1 comment:

  1. oh i love him!!! adorable puppy! once the snow melts, we should have a doggie play date. walter will love duncan! he reminds me so much of marley...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!