Wednesday, January 13, 2010

positive thinking


If you know nothing else about me, know that I am a shining example of a type-A personality. Okay, you should know other things too... I like long walks on the beach, I love dogs and relaxing baths. Separately, of course. I do not want any dogs in the bath with me. Anyway, when I moved into my previous apartment I had everything unpacked and decorated the day after I moved in. Yes, decorated. I went shopping and scheming prior to move in so that I would have all throw pillows, wall hanging and little knick-knacks ready to go. This time has been a different story. I am much more busy, there is someone else's ever-important opinion to consider and really decorating in a careful, loving way takes time. Just because I know that now doesn't mean I'm not anxious. I've been slowly but surely chipping away at my unpacking and organizing and feel desperate to decorate. I should keep positive thoughts like this in mind when unpacking, looking to the future!
image: tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!