Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Austin, Texas awesomeness


So. During some of my time as an absentee-blogger I was actually in Austin, Texas visiting family. And you thought I was just sleeping in! We went to South Congress for some lunch and to walk around one day and I fell in LOVE with a couple shops. One, Mi Casa, is an authentic Texas-feel shop with beautiful hand-painted, colorful decor. The other, Uncommon Objects, is a serious treasure-trove of antique-like goods. I bought a couple things which I will share later, but wanted to show you my version of shopping heaven.
The two photos above are from Mi Casa, the rest are Uncommon Objects.
If you are in the Austin area, you must, must, must go check out these shops. If anyone knows of any similar shops in the Cincinnati area, share the wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!