Wednesday, October 7, 2009

diy dresser

I always like browsing the diy website. They have some great projects, and I also love looking at the variety of looks that one piece of furniture have. A few coats of paint, new knobs or pulls and a different vision can transform a piece. This dresser is just one example, starting with a basic white and taking on three great looks.


This one is a little too youthful for my taste, but I really appreciate the look. With a new color to replace the blue, I would really love it. How-to begins here.


I really like this brown one, particularly in its surroundings! What gorgeous decor! How-to begins here.


This last one has to be my favorite re-do for this dresser. It totally reminds me of something you would find in Coastal Living. I am aching to try this look! How-to begins here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!