Wednesday, September 30, 2009

full disclosure

Hello dear blog reader. I think it's time that I introduce you to one of my worst habits...my sleep schedule! I have hinted at this before, but never with full disclosure. I feel most productive and awake at night, leaving me longing for more pillow time in the morning. When I don't post in the am, it is not because I am being productive or have nothing to say. It is because my head is still buried in my pillow, my hand on snooze. Every week I plan to wake up really early to have one zombie-like day, thinking that it will transform my schedule. No luck so far, but do stick with me. I might have a transformation. In the meantime, a couple images for those comfy-cozy fall days.


images: flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!