Monday, May 18, 2009

water, wonderfully

Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Wedding season has officially begun! We went to a wonderful wedding on Saturday and have another in New Orleans this weekend. It's going to be a short (but oh-so sweet) blogging week for me.

I remember spotting these images in past issues of Martha Stewart Living and have re-discovered them digitally! I'm not exactly sure why, but I love them. I recall reading that Martha has a pitcher in her office, like the second image, for every day use. Can you imagine? I hope you all have a great day and drink cucumber-infused water out of a gorgeous pitcher!


images: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. ooh i do love that first picture...perfect for a guest bedroom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!