Monday, May 11, 2009

cute button crafts

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day! The weather here was so great yesterday and perfect for my mom's outdoor art show. I came across these button crafts and just had to share. I love a good do-it-yourself!


For the how-to on the top napkin ring click here, and for the how-to on the bottom napkin ring, click here.


How adorable is that little button tree? It would be a great holiday project for the kiddies, but I think it would also be wonderful for a baby shower. You could use buttons in the colors of the party and leave favors or gifts on the table with the tree.

I love the button-stamp idea, found here and used on the following gift wrap images. It sounds so easy and affordable and makes a great-looking gift. I love the gift wrapping ideas; I think a well-wrapped gift says a lot. I'll have to put these to the test soon!



If you are having trouble finding the buttons that you need at your local fabric or craft stores, check out this website for an endless amount. Have a great Monday, everyone and enjoy!

images: Martha Stewart, of course

2 comments:

  1. i love the top picture and the idea of using button on gift wrap. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it?! I bought stamps last year for my Christmas gifts, but this idea is so much less of an investment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!