Monday, March 30, 2009

Other People's Love Letters


I found this wonderful coffee table book, Other People's Love Letters: 150 Letters You Were Never Meant to See, a while back at Papyrus. I haven't been able to find it on their web site, however it is on Amazon.

It is graphic, art-oriented and so incredibly unique. It is very intriguing to get a glimpse at other people's relationships. I got completely sucked in as soon as I saw it at the store.

I absolutely recommend buying this as a gift, even if the recipient is not the lovey-dovey type. The letters are definitely not all swoon-worthy (as evidenced below!) but all represent an aspect of love, which is great. Divorce letters, instant messages, lenthy hand-written professions of love and emails among the included.

How wonderful is this? (not pictured) "And I shall Love You until I draw my last breath, and beyond?" Yes, please!

One of my favorite parts is the postscript, which includes the stories behind some of the love letters. Love, love, love this book - definitely one of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!