Monday, August 13, 2012

weekend recap



Ya'll I had the BEST weekend in Nashville. Had I any emotional or physical energy left on Sunday night, I would have cried myself to sleep because it was over. But, I didn't. Instead, I passed out.
1. The perfect trunk contents. Luggage, bachelorette's gift, cowboy hat.
2. Wonderful gas station treasures.
3. Local Nashville Hefeweizen at lunch on Friday.
4. Broadway Street - so much character


1. Naturally
2. Some of my lovely friends
3. When I got home, it turned out I wasn't the only one who had a few late nights!
4. Post-weekend grocery trip. So many veggies!

Also, I hardly ever post about music, but ya'll (there it is again), we saw the River City Gang, Sam Hayes' band, both nights. He/they rock, literally. If you're into country music, check 'em out!




I mean, c'mon! I can't say any more. Chris is already asking about my country boyfriend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!