Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wedding wednesday

Hey all! I thought that if I started a Wedding Wednesday feature, following the lead of some wonderful bloggers, I would be much better about sharing my wedding happenin's. So this is a little taste of what we're doing for the wedding. 

A white base (chivari chairs, linens, dishware) with pops of lots of color through the stationery and flowers.
Coral, Yellow, Navy, and Teal
Elegant, but not stuffy - pies, drink dispensers, striped straws, lots of patterns. I want our guests to feel comfortable, and have FUN.
My favorite poem by ee cummings

I'm still undecided on a couple things, like the groomsmens' attire and the lighting/decor, which I'll be sharing in the next couple weeks! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!