Tuesday, July 3, 2012

red, white, and blue moody

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I thought instead of doing a food or fashion-inspired red, white, and blue post, I'd do a room. My first moodboard! Here she is; I hope you like her!


I would paint wood floors white and have dark, dusty-blue walls (Valspar's Magnat Dapple) The red would be incorporated through different shades of pinks and reds in the accessories. No room in our house is complete without a dog bed! That would be the British flag square laying so nicely on the floor - it's not a pouf. Let me tell you, this sucker took a long time! I had no idea. When I finished, I showed Chris and he said "It's kind of Austin Powers' looking." Hmmm...

P.S. I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT RUG. It's 75% OFF RIGHT NOW!! YES, I'M YELLING AT YOU TO GO BUY IT
P.P.S. I just realized I'm using a British flag for my Fourth of July post. We're all friends, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!