Wednesday, February 8, 2012

my aging feet .. or does that sound weird?

Hello all! How are ya doing? I turned 27 last Sunday, and we celebrated by watching football! Woohooo! Really, I ate lots of yummy food, which is what I love to do, year after year. There's something about the odd years that sounds so much older to me, probably with the exception of anything ending with a zero. I know that I'm not old, but I've certainly started acting older in the past few years. Every once in a while I prefer staying home and going to bed before midnight on a weekend; I'm no longer up until 4am. Then, there's my footwear. It's pretty much all completely parallel to the ground. That is, flat. (Did I make sense with my little analogy there, I'm not so sure.) As much as I love being comfy, I'd like to expand my shoe collection. Here are a few that stole my heart.





Which one is your fav? I love them all!
images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!