Sunday, January 22, 2012

2011, by the month

Okay, the time has come for me to see how this year stacks up compared to the last. I think it was pretty good ;)

January 2011 ...  my mother's mother passed away, resulting in the largest family gathering in quite some time!

February 2011 ... I celebrated my 26th birthday with great friends!
... and then we went to Gatlinburg for a long weekend (I didn't take enough pics!)

March 2011 ... was a little slow! Duncan decided to show off his accomplishments

April 2011 ... we hosted a murder mystery dinner party
... and went to opening weekend for the Cincinnati Reds

May 2011 ...  we attended my cousin's wedding in Cleveland

June 2011 ...  I went on a family vaca to Florida

July 2011 ... I went country concerting in Pittsburgh
... and then we celebrated my college roommate's wedding!

August 2011 ... we went to Goettafest (if you don't know what Goetta is, think the best meat product ever! It's a Cinci thing)
... and we went to the My Morning Jacket concert
... and THEN we celebrated the wedding our friends Ashley and Eric. (oops - dress repeat)

September 2011 ... we went to Oktoberfest in downtown Cinci. I'm sure we were sober at this point. Don't you think?

October 2011 ... I went back to my alma mater with some of my besties
... we went to a Halloween hayride
... and celebrated my little sister's birthday

November 2011 ... we got engaged!

December 2011 ... Duncan celebrated his second birthday ;)
... and we celebrated the holidays with friends!

Here's to 2012!

1 comment:

  1. great year! love the idea of pulling pictures from each month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!