Sunday, December 4, 2011

THIS POST CONTAINS BIG NEWS

I started wrapping some Christmas gifts this lovely Sunday afternoon and thought you might be particularly interested in one package. It kind of explains my absence.
We're engaged! I've had so many little things I've wanted to post about, but haven't because I realized I still needed to make the announcement! We went out the night we got engaged (November 19) with friends and family. We took the typical "OMG, we're engaged" shots
Then, as the night went on, my sister and I took some much more uncommon, alcohol-induced shots. Whatever I'm doing in the first picture, is totally normal, right?
A few days later, I developed this forehead twitch/headache whenever someone asked me if we picked a date. Fo reals, people? Just this past weekend we were able to look at a couple venues. Get ready for the adventure blog peeps! I'm off to finish off some tomato basil soup!

3 comments:

  1. yay! so excited for you, my precious friend! i remember a similar photo shoot with my ring the night i got engaged :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!