Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful cookbooks

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm feeling a little blah right now, and am spending a lazy Sunday lounging around the house. There's laundry to wash, crisp white sheets to go on the bed, and a healthy dinner to be made. Hopefully the cure to this cold I feel coming on! We've been around a lot of heartache this month. Some wonderful times with friends also, but still some things that weigh heavy on the heart. One of my favorite distractions last week was wandering around the bookstore! I found a lot of cookbooks that were so gorgeous that I had to share!

To start, Volt Ink, the cookbook by the Voltaggio Brothers:
Aren't those photos absolutely GORGEOUS?

Again, just beautiful.


Ruhlman's Twenty. I really just loved the cover and spine of this book!

Finally, They Cook and Draw has a cookbook!

Whew! Don't you just love them? Any of these books would make a great coffee table book or Christmas gift! Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Those are all beautiful indeed! I especially like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!