Monday, August 16, 2010

original inspiration


Did you enjoy your weekend? Mine was quite relaxing; it was just Duncan and I and we had lots of quality cuddle time. We have {nearly} selected the core design elements in our kitchen. Cabinets, countertops, flooring, backsplash and most appliances have been decided. We just have to give it a go! While we have those decided, I still have the original kitchens that have given me inspiration and that I LOVE.
Love the backsplashes, love the hoods, love the glass front cabinets, love the lighting! We will definitely be incorporating some of those elements into our design.

2 comments:

  1. i love the top and bottom one. so light and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light too! But, we've decided to go dark, dark, dark!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!