Friday, July 2, 2010

Stars and Stripes


Is everyone else excited for the weekend? Mine is pretty jam-packed and I'm looking forward to all of it! Sunday we will be celebrating the Fourth with our good friends, whose wedding I'm in next weekend. I took the role of bringing dessert and (of course) immediately went searching for something festive. I love the idea of an ice cream sundae or milkshake concoction, but will probably opt for something a little more travel-friendly. Don't they look absolutely delic?
Such red, white and blue goodness! I will probably make the first image, the Red, White and Blueberry Trifle. All recipes can be found either on Martha Stewart or Food Network. Enjoy your Fourth of July! I hope you eat something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!