Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the bold and the beautiful, in bedrooms


Hello! Have you had a good start to your week? Mine has been nice, but I'm still not feeling 100%. Once I start to get a cold, it is nearly impossible for me to shake quickly. The lingering cold: my one and only fault (wink, wink.) Lately I have been feeling like I just don't have enough time to do everything. I have been really trying to cook more to eat healthier and to eat out less, which can be rather time-consuming. In an attempt to create more hours in my day, I just went through my dvr and cancelled a couple recorded series. Who really needs to catch up on television every night? Hopefully it works! Don't you love the bold look in these rooms? I wish I had the gusto to just do this!
...and my absolute fav. I've been itching to paint the office a nice dusty purple like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!