Friday, December 4, 2009

let the festivities begin!


I hope everyone had a great Friday and is getting excited for the weekend! I'm headed to a Christmas party with my high school friends and can't wait! A lot of people say that their relationships with their high school friends have disseminated, and I am very grateful that mine have remained close! For the past three years one of my good friends has been hosting the party. This year's theme is Christmas Pajamas with an "As Seen on TV" white elephant gift exchange. Talk about eliminating the "prettying" process.. PJs here I come! The rest of my weekend is dedicated to organizing and shopping. Have a splendid one!
Disclaimer: There will be no children at this party. This image is used for its Christmas-tree-presence only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!