Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Marimekko eye candy

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. My friends' wedding was an absolute blast. I can't wait to have some photos to share! The photographer took the wedding party to a nearby county fair to take some pictures, which I am so excited to see. The bride was absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure they will make for some stellar shots. I have pulled some pretty, pretty scenes from Marimekko for you to enjoy. Marimekko is a textiles company located in Finland. They make beautiful home accessories, as well. There may be a store in your area that carries their products. Check it out! Does this first image make you long for the holidays? So pretty!








images: Marimekko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!