Wednesday, May 27, 2009

awesome bathroom ideas


I'm back! New Orleans was a great time, but I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have posted. However, I do particularly enjoy this post. A while back I posted about sprucing up a bathroom without a complete makeover, and here are some of my findings, all from Martha. I LOVE the soap cubes above. They add such wonderful eye-popping color and shape, as well as function! These would be a great holiday or housewarming gift. The how-to is here.


The wall cubes and ladder are great ways to think outside the box (pun intended.) You always see hanging wall shelves and boxes in living and bedrooms, but rarely in the bathroom.


The how-to for the etched window two photos up is here and the ribbon bathmat (above) is here.
Happy crafting, everyone!

images: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!