Wednesday, April 1, 2009

beautiful cakes

Happy April Fools, everyone! I love the Food Network show Ace of Cakes, featuring Charm City Cakes in Baltimore. If you haven't yet discovered it, consider this your discovery! All of the people are so funny and their work is GORGEOUS. Loving the butterflies above.

The next two seem to be the perfect April Fools Day cakes.

They do a lot of fun and thematic cakes, but also do gorgeous (more) traditional cakes. How beautiful are the cascading flowers on the cake below?

I am obsessed with the next cake. I love that each layer contributes to this beautiful gradient. The greens on the bottom are especially appealing. I'll take one of these!

...or these! I LOVE the nature of this final cake. Each layer has different images, yet in stunning colors, they all flow perfectly. Bravo, Charm City Cakes!

Images: Charm City Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!