Friday, February 20, 2009

Fantastic Finds


How great are those lanterns? Love, love love! I gave them as a birthday gift to a friend this past week, and, of course, had to buy some for myself.

I went on a shopping excursion last week to two stores in the area for the first time, The Glass Barn and Old Time Pottery. I honestly felt like I was stealing; the deals are that good. You have to see past the dust and dinginess, and I hear it can be hit or miss, but I was very pleased with the outcome. The aesthetics at Old Time Pottery were wonderful; rows and rows of vases in an array of colors. I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera.


I also bought some ceramics, with the intention of making most, if not all of them, into mosaic wall art pieces. That is, if I do not completely fall in love with them in the meantime.



These adorable vases were only $2.50 each.

Can't you just imagine those beautiful, blue lanterns at an intimate, outdoor wedding? Still swooning!

1 comment:

  1. I love the vases! I need to check those places out! Great pictures, but the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!