Friday, January 9, 2009

the first of many

Well, hello there. My site is very bare right now.. no "about me" or fun links to peruse, quite yet, but what better way than post number 1? I will start out by answering the question, "30 duo?" The goal of my blog is to spread the word about my work and post all things creative that inspire and/or delight me. My hope is to build a blog that you would love to have in your "bookmarks" section, along with the wonderful stylemepretty and apartment therapy. High hopes, but a girl can dream.

In my spare time, I have been creating wall art. I love design and I love decorating, so I have fused the two.
In my oh-so humble abode: (please ignore the image quality)


one:


and two:



If you would like to purchase anything you see here, or would like to discuss custom options, please comment and I will get in touch.

That'll do it for my first post. I would love to hear your comments!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Have a great day!